Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thanks for everything!!

Hope you people are having a great day today and the week is going by swiftly. I had a very crafty evening yesterday and along with the CAS Christmas card I shared, I made another card inspired by the Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger and S2G's TT81 - Thanks.
Here is the inspirational picture at Moxie Fab

And here is my interpretation




What do you think?? Because I am so much in love with this one. I did the vase sketch with charcoal pencils...a lot of task, technique and effort and I am so proud of this one :)

I hope you like it as much as I do!! Thanks for visiting!!

13 comments:

  1. WOW...this is just amazing. U are sooo talented. Really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous.. I marvel at your talent dear :) So very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!.. fab sketching!.. love the card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This is incredible! You are truly talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful work!! Your hand sketched design is sensational!!

    Thanks for taking part in the MFP blog hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sketch work! Thanks for visiting us and leaving a nice comment on the May Arts blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card! Thanks so much for playing at S2G!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! so beautiful.. you are really talented !

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, you are super talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh yes yes yes truly creative! this is ART! just brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW, love your chalk drawing. This is brilliant, Ujjwal!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card, Ujjwal! Great sketching!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Ujjwal! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete