Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Happy news and candy update!!

Happy Wednesday, we are already half way through the week and weekend will here soon. Hope you are enjoying the week.

I have some happy news to share today. I made it to Wee Memories Fabulous 4 and Card Pattern Super 6 with this card. I am so excited :D

Here is a updated picture of the candy which closes on 19 Nov. I added some tags and embellishments from Gauche Alchemy Mixed Media kit, felt pieces from Creative Impressions, satin flowers and one pack of self adhesive embellishment. You don't wanna miss it. Enter here.


I will be back with a card soon.

Thanks for visiting!!

6 comments:

  1. Hey congrats Ujjwal, I'm sooooo happy for you! you truly deserve it!
    PS: That card is my fav too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey congrats girl...you rock!!!thanx for the candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah i saw that you were a fab 4! congrats! WOOT WOOT

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats girl:))and thanks for the fab candy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your great news!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Ujjwal!! Well deserved :-)

    ReplyDelete