Another Christmas card!!

Hello everybody!! I have another Christmas card to share today with you which I created for the Hero Arts November Challenge of using an inking technique. It also qualifies for FTTC93, and Polly Craft Challenge70 - Glittery X'mas.


I used the liquid pearls on canvas paper to create the shimmery background and then while the background was still wet, stamped the Hero Arts Christmas tree for the subtle effect. I then went crazy doing hand stitching on the branches of the tree :D

Here is a closer look at the tree


Ain't it pretty? The orange card stock is also stamped with tiny stars in orange pigment ink though it isn't visible in the picture.

Hope you like it!! Thanks for visiting!!

Comments

  1. beautiful.. that shimmering effect is awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooooo, this is gorgeous.........I can't take my eyes off it, it lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!.. love it!.. the hand-stitching looks sooo good here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. its really beautiful.. like the way shimmer looks on canvas.. something new for me..

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!! Wow, Ujjwal, this is incredible! The gold shimmery canvas and your stitched tree makes me speechless. This card is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Just gorgeous! Love the rich and vibrant colours and that awesome handstitching!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the hand stitching. Super nice card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous! Love the stitching and unusual colors. The sentiment is awesome, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. it is Gorgeous!!!
    Not only I left u a comment, but also I'm following it!
    HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. is that cross stitching!!! LOVE your effort! again with the stitching and all...crafty queen!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts