Wishes !!

Hope you all had a good day!! I had a lot of crafting time today and mine was a day well spent :D

I wanted to share a card I made today for a number of challenges. I am playing Get Sketchy#60 , Color Cue {9}, FTTC88 - Ink and Edge distressing, and Wild Orchid #8 - Pastels.



  

Here is my card


I love the pastel colors and the sketch went perfectly with this one. I have distressed the edges and then inked them with pink ink. Sentiment is a flourishes stamp from Kids Play set.

Hope you like it!! Thanks for visiting!!

Comments

  1. so very pretty.. love the blooms and how you layered all of them. Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh loved this one...again my favorite color pink compliments to the black and white theme...very well executed...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!.. pretty card!.. love the pink! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and take on the sketch!!! The distressed squares look awesome!!! Thank you for playing the FTTC with us!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a sweet card! Love all the pink! Thanks for playing with us at Get Sketchy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best wishes from Finland! Nice to see a cardmaker from India =). I love your card, it's very beautifull.
    This is my blog http://rymyrinsessa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ujjwal, this is beautiful! I love all the little pink squares, the layered flowers, distressing and button details.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yipeeee! I LOVE your gorgeous use of the Color Cue palette: please forgive me for taking such a huge, long time to visit! But the site of this exquisite card was SO worth the wait!!! What a pleasing composition and splendid display of fantastic paper-play! Thanks for sharing your amazing talent with W9 - I hope you'll come back for our latest collection of color fun {It's a dilly!}... Thanks, again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful details. The distress is a great contradiction to the structured layout. Beautiful!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Wplus9!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment