Wednesday, October 20, 2010

WISH !!

Popping in to share a card I made today (Actually I made 6 :D, will share in the next post ). I  used the Card Pattern Sketch#86 and the colors from ColorQ for this one. This one is a bit out of my style as you might have noticed but I enjoyed making it. I made and used accordion flowers (not the best looking though) for the first time for Sherryann Eckblad's Challenge at Yvonne blog. This card also fits the current FTTC89 - focus on the sentiment.

       


A bit of hand stitching, distressing, a pin wheel bow and accordion flowers.

Hope you like it!! Thanks for visiting!!

12 comments:

  1. wow!.. awesome card!.. love the distressed look!.. its soo fab!.. the bow is just wow! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice...really liked the pin wheel bow and the distressed look in the background...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Loved the distressed panels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun and cute! Love those accordion flowers! Thanks for playing along with CP this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Love the pops of bright yellow! Those accordian flowers are so pretty! :)

    Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful handmade flowers! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card! I love the stitching and that pinwheel bow. I've never seen one before, beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us at ColourQ this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty flowers. Lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the bright yellow flowers on your card. Thanks for playing along with my flower challenge on Yvonne's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. super fab! love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is so pretty!! Wonderful texture and details! Thank you for playing along the FTTC with us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful card, Ujjwal! I love the embossing and the Wish sentiment is too cool! Thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete