Friday, October 29, 2010

Make a wish!!

Hey look weekend is here and as always I am happy, happy. So I will share a card which is not really my style but still I like it :)
Why it is not my style? Well, first of all it is CAS, then it is pink, without embellishments and above all it is masculine :D I hope you get the idea.


Nothing much to explain about this one. I used the flourishes stamp from the Kids Play Set, layered with white and raised it using foam dots for dimension.
I am covering a number of challenges I came across with this one.
SmidaPaper - Pink Masculine Card
ColorQ - Pink, White, Black
FTTC90 - No buttons & bows

Hope you like it!! Thanks for visiting!!

7 comments:

  1. Love that silhouette..is that a stamp? Simply CAS and stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card...I am not a big fan of pink either but this card is simply amazing simple elegant and masculine at the same time ...well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!.. love the sihouette!.. ur CAS rocks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW..such a beautiful card. Loved all the pink in it. Really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card...did you paint it or stamp it??

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, you are too funny, Ujjwal! Pink is not my colour either but it works well here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am now HAPPY-HAPPY, too! What a fun card! AND, excellent use of the W9 color cue #9! Please accept my apologies for taking my sweet time to get by and give you some proper love for your fine, fine contribution to our challenge - you're a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete