Sunday, October 17, 2010

Little One!!

Hello people!! Hope you all had a beautiful weekend and I am so sad that its coming to an end. I thought to share a card I made for the Embellish Magazine Felt Challenge and Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge - Celebrating Good Times.

     

Here is my little card


I am still in CAS mood :D. I used a cute felt lion and pink gemstones on this one.

I would also like to share the RAK I received from Lucy. I am so overwhelmed with her sweet gesture. She asked me to do a bit of crafting shopping for her and as a token of thanks she has send me such beautiful things.


Did you notice that little note she had put in the card? It says "May all the thoughtful things you do for others be returned to you tenfold." Now, how sweet is that?

Hope you like it!! Thanks for visiting!!

12 comments:

  1. hi dear.. such an adorable little lion. Gorgeously cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soo cute!.. love the feltie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! I love that little lion and its whiskers! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, sorry you decided to leave the IDIC team.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card Ujjwal, love the pink gemstones

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Ujjwal! loved your card ,especilly the lion..its so cute..do visit my blog and leave your valued comments at http://creativevisionbymansi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ujjwal, this is absolutely adorable! You rocked this felt colour challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adorable! Thank you for playing with us at Wee Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO darn cute! Thanks for playing the WMC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how cute!!! So glad you played along with us at Embellish!

    ReplyDelete