Joy!!

Its Friday and always a day of joy for me with the anticipation of a fabulous weekend :D

I love the colors in the card I am sharing today - green, orange, brown and cream which I took from FTTC86. The Sketch and the theme of leaves is from LimeLight Paper Crafts Challenge56 and the inspiration comes from the photo at Simon Says Stamps Challenge - Autumn


And here is my card


I have used a paper doily for the first time and I loved using it!! I distressed the edges with orange ink, hand cut the leaves and painted them using acrylic colors (since I didn't have those colors in my paper stash). The  sentiment is a rub - on from Hobby Ideas.

Hope you like it!! Thanks for visiting!!

EDITED: This card is featured on the CARDS Magazine blog here.

Item Id#1157
Price: $1.20 



Comments

  1. love your CAS, doily and wonderfully cut &colourful bright leaves. Wowee.. you have been busy with cards!!! Good on you..love to see more of your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. Love the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card...n cngrats on it getting featured..well deserved

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a BEAUTIFUL take on the sketch! I love the use of leaves! :) So glad you played along with us again! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty leaves! I like the doily too!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those big leaves are just gorgeous, what a wonderful pairing with the doily.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really clever, I love the idea of using a doily. Saves all that cutting out with a scalpel.
    Hugs, Teresa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and take on the FTTC colors...thank you for joining us!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card.
    thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment