Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Clean and Simple!!

I did it again :D. I am finally making some CAS cards and I like them. I have been always amazed at people making CAS cards and feeling I will never be able to do it. But now I am learning and trying to give it a shot.

This time I picked the colors from Curtain Call Color Challenge(ACT 51)  and Crazy 4 Challenges C4C58 theme birthday and whipped up this card.


A Jenni Bowling Butterfly, flourishes sentiment, some twine and a button was all I needed to finish this one.
I am putting this up for Annabelle Stamps Blog challenge "Say it with...No DP" and CCCB week26 - Take Flight.

Hope you like it!! Thanks for visiting!!

17 comments:

  1. Loving this clean and simple look ... thanks for joining us at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is very very beautiful. I am not sure I can do anything clean and simple I find myself putting on a lot of stuff on my cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love your CAS card! It has character...with that little bit of dimension and texture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats the most difficult thing to do!!! Make simple cards and this looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely, love the clean and simple look, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://missnotsogoodwithwords.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. darling CAS creation! thanks for playing the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So simple but effective! That sweet butterfly really deserves to be the center of attention, and the button and twine add just the right touch of texture. Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just perfect! Love the colour, and your touches of embellishments!
    Thanks for playing along with us this week :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card...love the sentiments.. is this handwritten...???

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! I love butterflies. :o) Great use of the colors. Thank you for playing with us Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ujjwal, this is a wonderful CAS! I love the ledgered butterfly and the twine.

    ReplyDelete
  13. perfectly lovely! Thank you for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh perfect little CAS card thanks so much for playing with us at Annabelle Stamps! We so love to see your cards.

    ReplyDelete