Skip to main content

A special little guy!!

Hello All!!

I Did It Creations Challenges has a very special challenge for you this week...We are challenging you to make a special "Rainbow Themed" card - Anything goes type of challenge, but must have a rainbow or the colors of a rainbow in your creation.  The reason for this Rainbow challenge is in honor of a very special little guy named Cameron.  If you click on the badge below, you can read his story...


For the Love of Cameron 



A little History and the reason for this Super Challenge this week...
A very very good friend of Stitchy's who is known in the digital world by the name  "FUNKY" , has built a beautiful fundraiser blog for her grandson Cameron..He is autistic and Funky and her daughter are striving to help Cameron..
Some of you may know Funky, she has been in the digital scrapping world for a very long time.  If  you could find it in your heart to help Funky and her little guy out, it will not go unrewarded.  We know times are very hard for everyone right now, so if you can't give even a dollar, please don't feel bad, but please do go and read his story, he's quite a character lol..Thank you in advance all that take part in this very special challenge - have fun & good luck!!!

For a fun challenge, prizes and a freebie all for a good cause....see I Did It Creations Challenges for complete details.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And now onto a very special card!! Special because it is for a special challenge blog I love and that is CASE Study which is run by some of the most talented crafter around. Ever since wonderful Chupa started this challenge I had wanted to play but didn't had the courage (these ladies produce such master pieces that i knew I could never match their talent :) ) but after resisting 4 challenges....I couldn't resist any longer and here I am with my first ever CASEd card :D


From Mariana Grigsby chosen card this week, I took the colors (The closet hues I had in my stash), the flowers (digital image colored with water colors), the embossed background (my long forgotten beautiful embossed paper came to the rescue), pearls (I love the effect they add), and polka dot ribbon. 
I raised the flowers using foam dots and loved the effect. Here is a closer look

 


Hope you like it!! Thanks for visiting!!

Comments

  1. Gorgeous card dear! :). Love the simplicity yet the detailed work. Love the blue dotted ribbon too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow absolutley stunning!!!Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its beautiful!!.. love it!.. I have to play along!.. hope i find enough time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe that you resisted our challenge with the wonderful amount of talent you have! You need to give yourself way more credit as this card is GORGEOUS! Just that cutting out of the image alone deserves a gold star! Colors, design, detailed accents and that wonderful embossing come together to make a brilliant card! So glad you joined us this week, make sure to link up your wonderful creations again with us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ujjwal for including IDICs Autism Awareness challenge in your post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow.. super cute. beautifully coloured.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Silly thing, why didn't you play along earlier?! LOL! Well I'm happy you joined us this week and hope you do in the future too!
    Love your pearls in the centre of your flowers! So pretty!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very elegant card girl! I love the soft colours! And those pearls are the perfect accent! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, gorgeous card, love the pearls centers

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so glad you finally gave into temptation and joined us this week!! What a great card you have shared, love the colours and all the work in cutting it out!! Hope to see you back to join us again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh please, don't be silly, girl! Your card is awesome! Please do play with us, we'd love you to come back on Thursday! :D
    Oh, and you made me blush... thank you for your kind words, much appreciated :)
    Thanks so much for playing with us! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! Love the blue irises and the embossed background! Great job with the challenge...I hope you're glad you tried it!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A stunning card, Ujjwal! Such lovely embossing and layers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Diwali Wishes

Hello people!! The weekend is so near that it makes me happy already :D Finally I started on my Diwali cards for this year. I know I am terribly late but I am trying to make it up. For my readers who aren't aware of the Diwali festival, Diwali is known as the festival of lights and one of the biggest festivals in India signifying the victory of good over evil. This year we are celebrating Diwali on 5 November. We celebrate by decorating our houses, lighting candle, fireworks, lots of good food, and lots and lots of sweets (I love this part :D) 


Okay now enough of blabbering, here is a card a made for the Moxie Fab World Challenge - Perfectly Placed Pleats  and Speedy the Cat's Friend's Challenge - Stitching


Look how the paper pleats make for the cutest candles. Doesn't that stitched sentiment look pretty too?

After I made one and liked it, I went crazy experimenting with colors, size, and various different things :D
Here is another variations I came up with.


I know I w…

Birthday Explosion Box!

Here is something that I am very proud of. This was my first attempt at a 3D paper cake and I adore how it turned out. More loved because I am not really a pink girl and this explosion is all pink and I still love it :)



Don't ya love that cake? By the way, I recycled the "Happy Birthday" from an actual birthday cake :D
I am entering this for the Lessology Challenge#29 - Birthday Party Lulupu Challenge#17 - Fancy Me (I fancy special fold cards and I fancy trying out new things) Itsy Bitsy Challenge - Pretty with Pink (Pink, pearls, pattern papers, posy, paper clips, photographs)
Hope you fellas like it !

Emma Lou’s Birthday Blog Hop!

Hello,

This is a very special post for a very special person! Emma Lou is the creative director at Heartfelt Creations and I feel so happy to have worked with her in the past and to know her a little bit better. She is an amazing person, very talented and super sweet. And today we have got together to celebrate her special day through a blog hop.

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday and a fabulous year ahead! I hope you have a great day with your family and friends!

Here's the card I created for her. I heat embossed the background stamp on vellum and then colored on the backside using Chameleon Pens. A simple vellum card that I hope she will like :)




Also, the Heartfelt Creations team is super sweet and offering a $25 gift certificate to shop at Heartfelt Creations for hopping along and leaving a comment on participating blogs. The hop starts at 8 am EST on Thursday 11th August 2016 and closes on Tuesday 16th August at midnight. So hop along for a chance to win.

The winner of the blog…