Simple and Scalloped !!

Happy Friday Friends!! Weekend is almost here and I am happy happy :D. A quick card to be shared with you all today. This one is for the Embellish Paper Piecing Color Challenge which has a gorgeous color palette to use this week.Here is the inspiration photo 

 

And here is my card...

I have used the MOJO156 Sketch for this card and paper pieced the entire background. This card looks simple (and elegant..if I may add :D) but it was quite a task for me because I didn't have papers with those colors in my stash. So I used my acrylic colors on a white  textured paper to get the colors and used a bit of glitter on the scalloped edges(Offset Scallop Gallop Challenge at Moxie Fab World). The satin flower is handmade (Thanks to Juhi for a wonderful tutorial) and therefore it also goes for Alota DIY Flower Challenge 43.

Hope you like it!! Thanks for visiting!!

Comments

  1. this is just just gorgeous. Love the bright colours. I love the handmade flowers.. so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ujjwal, gorgeous card, love the flower, it has come out really well, much much better than mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey ujjwal...very lovely card.. loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely work! I love the scallops and that handmade flower is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. loved it!! the color combo is soooo gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the vibrant colors..this is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card :) loved the gorgeous colours !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Love the colors, the scallops and the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifull card :) thanks for joining the Alota Rubberstamp Challenge.
    Good luck.
    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is such an interesting card. its so simple and yet its not :) i love this idea! the colours you have used are amazing... i am going to try this soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful group of colors! Thanks so much for joining the Alota Rubber Stamps challenge this time around!!
    Hugs~
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just thought I should mention...they are not offset..I made that same mistake...

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh yeah!! Thanks a ton for pointing that out!! you are right...they are not offset :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh wow these colors are great ! so rich and vibrant =) awesome job. Come pass by my blog, I am having a blog candy through Saturday =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a pretty card! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Ujjwal! Thanks again for entering the Offset Scallop Gallop Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bold and fun! :) So glad you joined us for the Embellish Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment