Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Orange, Scalloped and frosted!!

Thats right!! I did some (ok..a lot :D) faux frosting on this one. I had this one in mind for a long time and I finally found the challenges which it perfectly fits in. The first one being The Ribbon Girls Challenge of using black, white and orange. The next one is Wee Memories Challenge #23 S.O.S (Scallops, Orange, Strings) out of which we need to incorporate any two. I had wanted to play along Wee Memories for quite sometime and I am glad I finally got a chance. And then I found the Card Pattern Sketch 82 which was perfect for my little card here.
For this one, I drew the pattern for the background, frosted the leaves and the scallops, added the handmade leaf pins and some liquid pearls.

Hope you like it!! Thanks for visiting!!

Price: $1.25 




14 comments:

  1. very innovative idea...also love the color combo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great idea!
    Thanks for joining in with the first colour challenge at The Ribbon Girl blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card.. love the background...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Interesting textures on your card! Looks fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun and cool project! Glad you joined us at Wee Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow such a great idea...thanks for joining in the colour challenge at the Ribbon Girl Blog...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, so creative! Great unique take on the sketch.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Card Patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty & creative! Thank you for joining us at Wee Memories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very Pretty. Loved the colors.

    ReplyDelete