Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Inspired by nature!!

I always am...the beautiful trees..leaves...flower...the possibilities are endless!! So when I saw that the Challenge at CraftyJC Challenge Blog for the next month is to pick up any DT's choice of inspiration..I immediately took Sudha's inspiration NATURE :D and then I found the Get Sketchy #57 which was perfect for my little adventure :)
Here is what I whipped up


A simple, elegant card with flowers made of yarn and a rub-on from Hobby Ideas.
Since all the pretty flowers here are handmade, I would also like to put it up for Paper Romance Challenge #17 - Handmade Flowers 

Note: I didn't get the chance to put my DT creation for the I Did It Creation Challenge due to unavoidable reasons but you can always go and play along. The challenge this week is to make ATC (I know there are a lot of ATC lovers out there :D). So what are you waiting for!! Go and get playing!!


Hope you like it!! Thanks for visiting!!


Item Id#1155
Price: $1.00 








13 comments:

  1. Ahhh...so very pretty! Love your handmade yarn flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those handmade yarn flowers are gorgeous must have been difficult making so many!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty :) Love the texture the yarn flowers give !

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! love the yarn flowers! And thanks for joining Crafty JC Challenge! All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Must be a tough job to keep it clean with all the yam and glue on paper! I loved the colours! Great card Ujjwal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely flowers. And very neat card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!.. its beautiful!.. loove the flowers!.. and its soo soo neat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! Awesome!! I agree, its very neat.. I have not been able to make a card without those glue marks on such thin things.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is just so gorgeous!!!. Love the way you have created the flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is just beautiful. I bet the recipient will be thrilled.
    Janette x

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a beautiful card!! love the handmade flowers so so much delicate work.. phew!! A very nice take on the nature inspiration
    hugs ash
    http://indianscrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card! So creative - good way to use up some yarn scraps!

    ReplyDelete