Happy Sunday!!

Happy Sunday, peeps!! Its Sunday and that means there's a new challenge over at I did it Creations Challenge Blog with the New Design Team and that includes me :D. The theme this week is Keep it Simple and I got to work with this fabulous digi image from Trees Award called Apple Harvest. I colored the image with water colors and let it take the center stage. The sketch is from the Annabelle Sketch Challenge #29 with Bling and the inspiration came from Stamping Vacation Challenge Inspiration Photo   


Here is a close up at the colored image

Did you like it? If you did, then hop over to the I did it creations Challenge blog and play along. The fun part is that you can request your choice of one image used by the DT as freebie from Jeanette. Can it get any better? yes it can....Jeanette is also running a contest "Name that Weds Feature Page"..now if your question is "what is it?" ...you need to go and find out yourself :)

Hope you like it!!Thanks for visiting!! 

Comments

  1. This is beautiful! I love the way you have coloured the image! And the shiny red bow :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Gorgeous colours and a great bow!
    Thanks for playing along with us this week :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a pretty card...the colors are so rich and the ribbon is a wonderful addition! Great card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love it your coloring is awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. I love the colours... love your watercolouring. They are so beautifully done!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card! And what a fabulous use of watercolours!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so lovely! The ribbon looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute image and love that big red bow! Thank you for joining us at the Stamping Vacation Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow look at that yummy bow!!!!! Love your colouring too. Thanks for playing along with Annabelle Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for choosing the image, it seems an age since I have been able to comment on people's blogs and just look what I have missed! You have really done justice to the Apple Harvest image and have made a truly lovely card. I hope you will allow me to put it in my gallery? I love the hand made paper that you have used and that you have tied in the watercolour background green, it is all very effective and looks especially good coloured in. Thanks once again.
    Hugs, Teresa xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts