Friday, September 10, 2010

Happy B'day !!

no no..its not my birthday yet :D but it was my father-in-law's birthday on 7th (I know I am always late with birthday cards)

I made this card with Flourishes 3rd birthday bash and Flourishes Timeless Tuesday 83 - create your own tickets in mind and so without further ado here it is.


I used the Flourishes stamps from the latest set - Kids Play, subtle stamping, distressed the edges, little bit of misting, ribbon treatment, and a hand drawn pattern yet again :D



I am off to put this card in mail now :)

Hope you like it!! Thanks for visiting!!

6 comments:

  1. beautiful card!.. love the stamping and misting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. Lovely stamping on the Tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ujjwal, this is beautiful! The background design and colors along with the beautiful two-tone stamped ticket image are just fabulous! Lovely card! Thanks so much for playing FTTC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the artistic side in you and your doodling.. Fabbie work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous use of color! What a beautiful and creative design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool and so unique. The color is just awesome, great great job.

    ReplyDelete