Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fly High!!

Hello everyone!! Hope your week is going great !! Just a quick post to share my card for the Card Pattern Sketch #83. I have rotated the sketch 180 degrees :D


I first stamped on the lilac paper using my rolling stamp in blue ink. Then tore the stamped paper in strips, inked the edges with blue and pasted it on another lilac sheet. Then I cut out the clouds and highlighted them with white gel pen. Added a twine to the kite and some ribbon scraps. I created the tag and the sentiment is hand written and  its done :)

Hope you like it!! Thanks for visiting!!

Item Id#1156
Price: $1.00 



13 comments:

  1. wowa girl! that is a lot of work and very creative too! I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the cutout clouds! And the lovely kite! What a fun card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. its beautiful.. i tooo like the cut out clouds and kite is sooo cute...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful...loads of work and totally superb!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!.. fab card!.. loove the bg paper!.. and the smart way to use up all the ribbon scraps! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome card!! Loved the way 'sky' has been made :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous idea...i just loved the negative cloud effect

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ujjwal, this is beautiful! The sky is amazing and I love the way you've cut out the clouds. The kite string with ribbon is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very pretty... love the sky and the colourful kite... gorgeous !!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. JuJu JuJu JuJu.... Excellent card sweety!
    Loads of hugs and kisses from me....
    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful card ujjwal...loved it...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great take on this weeks sketch. Thanks for playing this week at Card Patterns. :)

    ReplyDelete