Friday, September 3, 2010

A Day of Joy

Well Friday's are always a day of joy for me because after 4 days of hectic work it feels rejuvenating to anticipate the weekend :D. 

I had wanted to play the current Tuesday Trigger - Light and Bright at Moxie Fab World. Here is the inspiration

And here is my card. I was inspired by the serenity of blue and white and a pop of brightness the other colors add. 



And if you are wondering about the pattern paper I have used....Well its hand drawn with white gel pen :D
because that is the challenge at Practical Scrappers this week - Use a White Gel Pen !!
I completed the card with a pearl pin, a fab Jenni Bowling button (Oh how I love it !! Thanks to Kathy ) and a Flourishes Stamp.


Thanks for visiting!! Hope you like it!! 



9 comments:

  1. Wow I love your PP and the shade of turqoise ..it's so neat ..looks printed actually..just great !

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is unbelievable... u really did that PP freehand!!! awesum girl... luks absolutely fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The PP is stunning... how did you manage it? I'd have fainted drawing the dizzying semicircles :D

    Hugs,
    Smita

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!!.. stunningly beautiful creation!.. the pp is the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow.. my dear your white pen work is just fabulous, love love love :)amazing!!!

    Thank you for joining us at Practical Scrappers... hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I tip my hat to your white gel pen patience! My goodness that must have taken some time?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful patterned paper! You created such a pretty card...love the bright red bow too :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Ujjwal! What a lovely approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its beautiful! Love the white pen effect on the card! its so gergeous!

    ReplyDelete