Thursday, September 23, 2010

Celebrate...

for you live once !! ok ok...I couldn't think of anything else to start this post with :D Please bear with me!!

Here is a quick card I wanted to share today. I made this for the CPS #185, it had been a long time since I played. Also I wanted to play the FTTC85 where the theme is celebrate.

I used 2 pattern papers which had been lying with me for ages. These are some very good quality paper I laid my hands on (very rare to find in India !!)  Hand cut the stars and added some faux (for the background) and some real hand stitching (on the stars)..little buttons and wrote the sentiment on the top!!

Hope you like it!!Thanks for visiting!!

Price: $1.00 



14 comments:

  1. Very colorful card...really beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!.. i like the start of this post! ;)
    the hand-stitching is looking awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pp,very nice card.
    P.S:thanks a lot for your sweet card:)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colours... hve dat PP too:) nice card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card.. The background is superbly done! Loved the sentiment paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card!!! Love the distress and sewn stars.. lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought 'Celebrate' was part of the paper. Very good penmanship, Ujjwal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really lovely card. The colours are fabulous.
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fun card! thanks for playing in the FTTC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the happy colours on this card! And the stars! :) You've nice handwriting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is so fun and happy! I love that paper and can see why you kept it for so long. Those stars are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Way cute!!! Love the stitching on the stars!!!

    ReplyDelete