Stamping love (ItemId#1142)

My second post for today..yippeeee !!

And this one is for Yvonne's Challenge(I had wanted to play her challenges for so long and finally the day is here :D) where a very talented Karen has shared a tutorial on how to create your own stamped background. Well I know mine is nowhere near to her gorgeous creation(sigh...) but I wanted to play along and see what can I cook up.

So here it is. I had a tinie tiny rubber stamp from Hobby Ideas. I stamped it randomly(I was too lazy to draw a grid...I hope it still counts for the challenge :D) multiple times with different intensity of ink to get the effect. The beautiful blue paper came in packing and with my up - cycling ways I couldn't resist using it.


FTTC82 is challenging us to create something for summer memories and mine would be that of bright colors (Its all gloomy and raining here for the past 48 hours...ugh!!)and lots of flowers. 

Hope you liked it!!Thanks for visiting!!

Comments

  1. This is a fresh and fun card! I love your ribbon treatment and great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! I love the bright & pretty colors...definitely feeling summer to me!
    Thank you for playing along the FTTC with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go on the upcycling girl! What a pretty creation! Thank you so much for playing along!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice stamping gal! love the flowers.. gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card!.. those flowers are soo gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. :D It gives the feel of rain to me.. lolz.. lovely card!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts