Monday, August 16, 2010

Special Friend (Item ID#1139)

Happy Monday !! Just a quick post(because I am already late for my office) to share a card which I made using Little Paper Shop freebie as they are having a DT call on at the moment. Their images are just so adorable that you can't resist them :) . Also, the Southern Girl Challenge Blog is having a DT call and to apply we need to make a project using our favorite things...and for me its definitely RIBBONS. I just can't live without them :D


And yeah ruffles again...I am in love with them.
Thanks for visiting!! Hope you like it!!

10 comments:

  1. wow lovely card, I just love the ruffles, All the best for the DT call

    ReplyDelete
  2. the colour combo is very festive... me loves the ruffles too... have been wanting to make this kinda perfect ruffles for some time nw... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty. I love your colouring technique and choice of colours.. gorgeous :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card!! I tried making this ruffles. but cdnt manage it so neatly :( will take another shot someday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute...the ruffles are so adorable..i did them once and they light up the whole card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the card is soo simple and adorable.. and you have got the ruffles soo perfect!.. i have GOT to try them now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great going dear. you are inspiration for many.keep going the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very pritty! Love the ribbon! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog is so wonderful! I love your card :-)

    ReplyDelete