My First Month Wedding Anniversary :)

Happy Wednesday everybody!!

Its so good to know that half the week has passed by and weekend will be there in just 2 days...yippeee!!

I have a card to share today which I gifted to my Dear Husband as we celebrated our first month of married life yesterday. And I can't tell you how good I felt making a card after almost 2 months.. :)


Here is a closer view of the flower on the card



And here is the inside


Sentiment is of course handwritten and I think it perfectly fits the occasion :)

I took the photo inspiration from OTWC Challenge #18 where the colors to be used are Blue, White and Yellow.


and I think this card fits perfectly for the following challenges as well
Challenge Up Your Life - Celebrations
Creative Inspiration Challenge  -  Anything Goes
Polka Doodle Week 30 - Generic Male & Female

Hope you like it!! Thanks for visiting!!

Comments

  1. awww...so sweet :)
    The card is sooo gorgeous...I bet he must have loved it :)

    Where did you get the PP from...its too good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Ujjwal! I love the inside handwritten sentiment! :) Please post the inspiration picture next time though ;) Thanks for playing and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you drew all this?!.. WOW!!!... love it!.. and happy anniversary!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!! It is so nice to read the blog of a newly wed ;-)

    Hugs,
    Smita

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is goregous my dear.. So happy to see you so happy :) perfect celebration card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Nicely done and happy one month anniversary! We are about to celebrate 2 years and it's just as wonderful today as it was the day we got married. I wish you joy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab Entry, thanks for joining Polkadoodles challenge, Good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good to have u back :). The card is gorgeous as always......

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for playing along at Polkadoodles this week in our Generic challenge - great to see your lovely project! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  11. super.. i wish u guys alot alot alot and alot more love .....godbless u both..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts