Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Flashback

So we are in the middle of the week already and the weekend is near...hurray :D
Today I have a little post for Amy's Flashback friday. She has asked us to re-post our first ever card...now that sounds like fun..
Here is mine :)

 I started my blog in February and gosh I have had such amazing 6 months here. Time just flies..
In these past 6 months I have learnt so many new techniques, met some wonderful people and made some good friends. And now when I look back, I feel I could have made the cards so much better :D Lot of scope for improvement but I guess I am still learning ;)

Hope you liked it!! Thanks for visiting!!

9 comments:

  1. This card is gorgeous! Your first card is so much better than mine! ;) Love the colours and the layers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful card!! That torn layer looks awesome with this color combo!!

    Loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey this is gorgeous, really lovely doesn't look like a first at all (u should c mine!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!.. I am really not sure its your first.. how can it be sooo fab?! ;)
    love it!.. and as usual your newspaper idea rocks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. well I love your first card...look at all the layers and details!!!! Isn't it fun to look back and see how things started and how we've changed? Thanks sooo much for playing in my Flashback Friday Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oo.. I love this... looks so fun to make too. I love the text styled background in red :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. is that your fist card!!! wow thts a pro! loved it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card. I love all the layers and all the hearts. Looks like you are a natural. This is a great first card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi :)

    Saw ur comment on my blog...wanted to send u my address but dont have ur email id :) I tried to send it on the gmail one that u use for your blog...but was incorrect it seems...cos I am getting unreachable !

    ReplyDelete