Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Birdies in Ruffles (ItemId#1140)

...I know thats a pathetic blog post title but at the moment I am so sleepy that I can't really think of anything else :D
And with my eyes heavy with sleep I am still writing this post because I do not want to miss EBTKS Sketch Challenge#21 which ends in another 11 hours.

So before I fell asleep on my computer table :) , here is the card I made 


yeah I know I am going crazy with these ruffles..gleee :D 

Those beautiful birds are a freebie from...... (I will update the post with the link later probably when I am awake enough to search for it :D)
I added tiny pearls to make their eyes.

And before I forget, here is the inside of the card


I am off to bed now........goodie goodie night people!!

And ahhh I am also putting this up for Aud Sentiments Challenge - Anything Goes. They also have a DT call running...in case any of you is interested :)

Hope you liked it!!Thanks for visiting!!





11 comments:

  1. a most beautiful card in the sleep mode. wonder what you,ll do when you are fully awake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! I like that ribbon treatment. Thank you for playing with us in the EBTKS challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo cute... !
    I have this image tooo but never thought that it can be used this way ! :) I also dont remember the link :P If I do find it will share with u too...
    Love the ruffles....they look absolutely gorgeous...you must do a tutorial on the same !

    ReplyDelete
  4. the card is sooo cute!.. love the birdies!.. and your ruffles are looking SOOOO AWESOME! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the color combo is looking fab.. loved those birdies & yeah the ruffles look good too :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this is just gorgeous.. Love the ruffled ribbon. Its just wonderful ... blissful :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card! I love the ruffles.
    Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments and don't forget to enter in our monthly drawing going on right now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. u do have a good hand at those ruffles. loved the soft pink u have used..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow! What a pretty card! Those ruffled ribbons are just gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete