Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Baby baby!!

Woah!! My second post in a day...that makes me feel even better :D

This is the card I made before my marriage for a dear friend who is expecting her first baby. I know the picture isn't really great but during that period I was so short of time that this is all I could get.


I used a lot of fun embellies on this one - safety pin, paper clips and buttons. The image is a vintage image I found at some site and for which I have lost the link :(

I am putting this one up for the following challenges

Totally Gorjuss #41 - All about babies
The Corrosive Challenge #85 - All About Babies
PaperPlay Challenge week #30 - Anything Goes
EBTKS Challenge #20 - Buttons

Thanks for visiting!! Hope you like it!!

9 comments:

  1. love it!.. the digi is cute!.. and given short amt. of time.. this is sooo nyc!.. love those fun embellies to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey waww what a blog..visited your nice blog and dropping comments too, hope u like my cool blog and do the same..

    Nice Indian blog u have..haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so so cute. Love all the buttons

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card Ujjwal! The image is so cute and I love all the embellishments! Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It really is a cute card!

    Congratulations on your nuptials! May you enjoy wedded bliss every day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really cute! THANKS for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge blog this week!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute! Thanks for playing with us in the EBTKS challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. :) this is so cute!! loved the use of buttons & those paper clips!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute, cute, cute! Thanks for playing the EBTKS challenge!

    ReplyDelete