Tuesday, June 1, 2010

YOU make my day (Item Id#1136)

yeah..thats true!! Each one of you who takes the time out to visit me and leave some love here make my day :)

Just a quick post with a quickly made card

I had laid my hands on some pretty PP and couldn't resist myself from using it. And I think I am going crazy with my green ways because you won't believe if I say that fabric flower was my hair rubber band once upon a time :D  The elastic had gone loose and I was about to throw it when I had a light bulb moment and decided to turn it into a flower :)

I am submitting this for The Pink Elephant Challenge which is to use bright fun colors.

Hope you like it!! Thanks for visiting!!

6 comments:

  1. oh wow!!.. ur going green is rly getting along with me!.. i love the flower!!
    and the paper is awesome!! :D
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really...very thoughtful.. :)
    Good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh... another nice piece of work... great way to go green. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT card. Love all the bright fun colours! Perfect for our challenge at TPE, thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi ujjwal, great card! Love the colors!

    I have email to you, please check it out.

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card..love the paper and the colours and what a fab idea to make the flower with the hair band...
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete