Tweet Home

Happy Weekend People!! Hope you all are enjoying and having fun. I certainly am :D
You won't believe but I ended up making 3 cards this morning....yippeee :D

So here is the first one I made for a dear friend Pallavi who recently bought a new house. Buying a house is an achievement at such a young age and I am so very happy for her.

Pallavi, this is for you and Vikas. May God bless you both always :)

 
I used the sketch at CPS #170, a tiffany doodle image and some Jenni Bowlin stickers for this card.

Hope you like it!! Thanks for visiting!!

Comments

  1. wow!.. this card is soo cute!.. love it!.. the digi stamp is soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love this. I love that it looks so comfy cheerful and homely.. Love everything about it.. for a start, the background lines, the flag, stickers, birdhouse is so gorgeous with the cutie birdies.. I love your handcut grass and flowers... gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!! Love the digi stamp you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey dear,

    Thanks a ton for tht...
    Vikas has yet not seen this...
    but he will go mad with joy when he will see this card.

    Thanks a lot dear
    Thanks a lot

    Excellent creativity...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts