Sunday, May 30, 2010

Oh My God !!

what else can you say when you discover that you are not only the random winner of a 10$ certificate from Softpencil Digital Stamps but your card has also been picked as TOP 3 at Sketch Girl.



Can it get better than this??

Yes, it can!! Because Penny has decided to feature my blog as inspirational on Paper Craftorium

The Paper Craftorium 

Oh My God!! I really can't tell you how excited I am and nervous at the same time..I got butterflies in my stomach with all these news floating around :D

Thanks to everyone to has visited me, left comments, inspired me to create, followed me!! I feel truly blessed!! 

5 comments:

  1. wow!!!!... dats grt news!! congratulations and celebrations!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. woot woot... way to go ... congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... dat calls for triple celebration... very well done, keep up the great work!!!

    Hugs
    Shalini
    www.craftcurry.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Well done... Enjoy your goodies.

    Smita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo.....Congratulations girl!

    ReplyDelete