LOVE (Item Id#1135)

Happy Friday to everyone out there!!

Quick post to share another card using the CPS #168 and the Embellish Butterflies Color Challenge.


I tried hands at the yarn flowers after being inspired from the super talented Ann from All things Paper. She even has a tutorial on the same here. Although my flowers aren't good as hers but I couldn't resist venturing into the unknown one more time :)

The butterfly is hand drawn and here is a close up


Hope you like it!! Thanks for visiting!!

Comments

  1. woow great texture...love that black flowers you have made and the LOVE is so nice touch..love all the texture on your card...

    Btw, I am joining the CPS challenge too would you mind to see my Blog...many thanks before :)

    Hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!.. PRETTY!.. love the flowers!.. and the butterfly is just soo beautiful!.. wow!.. love the letters too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its an elegant card Ujjawal... beautiful flowers and cute butterfly on a lovely texture :)love all the combinations :)
    Hey, I am a new blogger, it'd be gr8 to have you on my blog :) Thanks in advance
    xoxo Neeti :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously...amazingg...
    just fell in love with the handmade flowers..
    as usual sweet elegant lovely.
    cheers n keep it up...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog Ujjwal, and it's so lovely to discover you in return!
    Your creations are beautiful, I love all the texture in your latest card, and I love your hand drawn butterfly!
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. my dear... I love your handmade stuff.. They spell delicious :)... yarn flowers and hand-drawn butterflies.. gorgeous :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment