Friday, May 21, 2010

Black & White (Item Id#1132)

Hello Everybody!!

Hope you all are good and happy!! I know I have been missing from the blog-land for over a week but then I had so much going on around. I will share the details of what I have been up to a little later :)  As of now I want to share a simple card I made for CPS sketch #167 . I have cased one of Joanne's card from Mainly Flowers. I just love her cards and paper flowers.


I recently received my craft supplies from itsy bitsy which included these metallic paper flowers and I used some basic grey brads to complete the flowers. I also want to put it for Papertake Weekly Challenge (Say it flowers).

Hope you like it!! Thanks for visiting!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, love this simple yet elegant card....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful. Love the elegance of the black and white. have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful soft card, though b&w... its almost look like artpiece that you hang on the wall. Lovely! (i was waiting to see your work and I just realised I forgot to follow you.. lol..silly me..till I saw your name at Jacques candy..) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete