Monday, May 24, 2010

Am I lucky??

 I guess I am :)) because I received theses Jenni Bowlin goodies today that Kathy from Digital Doodles sent me.

And I have fallen in love with these red vintage buttons and butterflies. They are sooo cute. Thanks a ton Kathy!!

I do not normally win anything but past month has been really lucky for me. I also won these gorgeous crochet flowers at The Crazy Challenge

Then I won couple of challenges at Countless Joys by Katherine with this card and this card. She had also send me a gift over a month back but I am yet to receive it, not sure where it got stuck in the mail :(( . The other gift I should be receiving from her is this

I wish I receive all the goodies soon. I am dying to put all of it to use:)

Thanks for visiting!!

5 comments:

  1. Way to go, girl! Enjoy the stuff!!

    Smita

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!.. uve got REAL lucky!. touch wood!..
    njoy ur goodies nd v vl be w8ing for ur awesome creations using those! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow lucky u girl.........have fun with ur goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow... you are on a lucky roll :). And your cards are beautiful and deserving win... Congrats.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. woow you are a lucky very lucky girl dear...hope all come to your country soon...very pretty goodies...wish I am lucky like you :)

    ReplyDelete