Vintage Butterflies and GD call

Hey guys!!
How have you all been? I know its long and I havent posted anything. Have been a little busy lately both professionally and personally ;)

Let me start with a good news. I am so excited and happy to be considered for my first Guest Design Team Spot at Challenge up your life....yippeeee !!!
Hope to inspire and make everybody proud of my creations. Check out the challenge every fortnight at Challenge up your life and you will see some inspiration from me there for the next two months.

Now onto the card, I made this one 3 days back but didnt get the time to post it.
I love the vintage feeling to it. I did try a lot of new things on this one. I had some oil paints lying for ages with me so I thought I'd better try using them this time. But beware, oil paints take lot of time to dry and might even come off the paper...which in my case did :(
I used my metallic bronze and gold 3D outliners to create the pattern.
After all the difficulties with the color, I loved the end product and so did the owner of this card (though I had to attach a little warning message "Please do not touch the black color" )....  :))

This card is inspired by the sketch at Taylored Expression #106.
And luckily, Creative Card Crew also has a challenge running on Vintage/Aged.
Hope you like it!! Thanks for visiting!!

Comments

  1. Congratulations on the GD call. And all the best with the work for the next 2 months.

    Smita

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!.. congratulations!.. looove this card!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ujjwal... You are the winner of Kathleen Joy free image gift. Please email me katherinetdizon@yahoo.com your address to send to you the suprise gift from Kathleen. Thanks. Hope you can join the April Freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is gorgeous and so unique. I love the bottom panels. Did you do them freehand with the paints? Great work on the vintage challenge. So happy you could have some fun with us this week at the Creative Card Crew.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aah...simply awesome...its too gooood :
    and no to mention Congtaulations & all the best
    Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment