Trees at Rainbow Lady's Challenge blog (Item Id#1126)

Thanks a ton to all my lovely visitors and followers for appreciating my work and leaving some love!! I am so delighted with the response :)

Today I would like to share my DT card for Rainbow Lady's Challenge Blog. Yes you got it right!! This week I am the Guest DT and I have set the theme as "TREES". I am a complete nature girl and trees are such an important part of it, so I thought lets keep this as the theme and see how it gets interpreted. Hope you will find the theme interesting and will have fun. :)

Here is the card I made to give a little inspiration should you need any :)

 

The tree has been painted using water colors and I had so much doing it. I used green corrugated sheet for the base and some pattern paper. The brads are from basic grey.

I think this card would ideal for Father's Day or probably dad's birthday because I feel fathers are just like trees - they always stand by us and provide us with all we need.

I am putting this up for the following challenge as well

The Crazy Challenge: Don't call me flat (3D)

Hope you like it!! Thanks for visiting!!

Comments

  1. Your card is beautiful Ujjwal, great choice of theme for Cynthia's challenge
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous colors in your watercolor. I love the way you have shaded and highlighted it. Beautiful inspiration piece for the challenge Ujjwal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work, loving the tree! Thank you for joining us at "Crazy challenge" this week!
    hugs Nana

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!!.. love it!.. the tree is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey congrats Ujjwal for making it as the Guest Designer. Beautiful card too, the tree is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card Ujjwal, congratulations on being GD for Rainbow Lady's challenge. A great theme by the way.
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping over my blog :) i saw your work and girl fantafabulous. U have a gr8 attitude for crafts and a beautiful hand of a painter too. Gr8 job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very original :) Thanks for joining us at the Crazy Challenge!

    Marzelanche

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a powerful tree image. This is a great inspiration for the challenge
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. great job, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the crazy!!!
    Trish

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment