Thursday, April 29, 2010

Life is Beautiful (Item Id#1128)

Life certainly looks beautiful today as its Thursday and weekend is just another day away :)

So here is another card I made for CPS Sketch #164  and 2 Sketches 4 You. Both of which coincidently have similar sketch.
I have been in my water color mood for the past few days, so just painted this little scenery and drew the checks with crayons. The sentiment is of course hand written.



Most of the time I am lazy to do the inside and do it only when someone asks for a card but this time I did it :). Here it is.



Hope you like it!! Thanks for visiting!!

7 comments:

  1. Hallo Ujjwal...I can see you are from India...I come from Indonesia...and now living in Germany...lovely effect of the water color in your card...great card Ujjwal....I am joining too the 2S4U challenge would you mind to see my Blog...my name is under your name 3 number under I mean...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. nyc!!.. love ur watercolouring!!.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful handmade card. Love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ujjwal, It's beautiful inside and out. "life is beautiful" love that! ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely! the watercoloring is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the painting - gorgeous.
    thanks for joining us here at 2S4Y
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that you handpainted! So lovely! Life is beautiful indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete