Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Yellow Blossom (Item Id#2250)

A big Heellllllooooooooo to everybody!! Hope you all are having a great time.Well I have been missing all the action in the blogland for more than a week and I have a valid reason for that. My parents had come over to meet me and I had a great time. Atleast for a week I didn't have to return to an empty house, I had someone to talk to and most importantly I didnt have to worry about cooking... :)

But I really missed the blogland and now it feels great to be back to this amazing world of creativity.

Today I have 3 cards to share with you all. Here is the first one



This card is pretty simple. I have used my embossed offwhite sheet for the background. Flower is a free digital image available at Bird Cards which I colored using water colors. Greens Brads are from Basic Grey.

Creative Inspirations #52(White, yellow and green)
Order of the Opus Gluei (Photo Inspiration)
Paper Cutz Challenge #32 (Anything Goes)
Saturday Challenge #74 (Anything Goes)
Crafty Calendar Challenge #6 (Flower Power and Pastels)
BasicGrey Challenge #15 (Photo Inspiration)
By The Cute And Girly March Challenge (Spring is in air)
Pile it on Challenge#10 (Pastel Colors)
The Crazy Challenge (Simple and Elegant)

Pheewww!! Long list :)

Hope you like it!! Thanks for visiting!!

12 comments:

  1. Thats a gorgeous csard the embossed card is beautiful thank you so much for shaing it with us at ooh la la
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love the embossed background! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant and prety card. Love it! Thank you for joining us at Crazy challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an elegant looking card. I love that flower. Thanks for joining us at Pile It On

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card, my favourite flower! Thanks for playing along at BTC&G
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey long time...
    a nice b'ful and simple card...
    loved the flower and the backgd... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely!!!
    Thanks for playing with us
    at Rosie D's, good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello and thanks for participating at Opus Gluei, I hope you come back for more challenges with us. Your card is beautiful; elegant and classy. You say it's simple but it doesn't look simple - it has such a beautiful texture and the colors are so gentle and spring-ey. Glad you were inspired to create!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab entry, thanks for joining Rosie-D’s challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous honey, i love the image and sweet papers a fab take on the colour combo at Creative Inspirations, big hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is lovely - thanks for joining us at CUYL.

    ReplyDelete