Hearty Wishes (Item Id#1125)

Hope you are enjoying your saturday!! I certainly am :)

Here is the second card for today which is again for CPS Sketch #158. I just love the sketches at CPS. They are often so simple that you can play along as you like and a single sketch gives you endless possibilities to interpret it. This is my 4th card for the same sketch.....I guess I am turning greedy with each passing day :)


Onto the card, I tried faux frosting technique for the first time with this one and look at me I frosted the hearts....lol
Although I need to practice frosting a bit more, I liked the way it turned out. I used pearl colors to color the hearts. 

And here is how the inside looks.

I am putting this for the following challenges:

The Crazy Challenge (Simple and Elegant)
Hope you like it!! Thanks for visiting!!

Comments

  1. Hi Ujjwal, and thanks for your comment on my blog. I'm glad you like the techniques I share. All of them come from my tours through the net and with a bit of me added ;)
    You have some beautiful cards on your blog. Those hearts are gorgeous.
    Thanks again and warm greetings from Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nyc.. the hrts turnd out nt as u expected but gud!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those hearts... wud love to c a tutorial on frosting soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card :-) The hearts are gorgeous ! :-)

    thanks for joining the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card great Hearts thank you for joining us on the ABC Christmas challenge this time!
    I am sorry that as your project is not a Christmas one you would not be able to win the
    prize this time! As apart of our rules is to enter a Christmas project, hope you will join in with us again with a Christmas Project :0)

    Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those hearts! Thank you for joining us at Crazy challenge this week!
    hugs Nana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ujjwal
    super card. Thanks for joining us at TG
    Love sarah XXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for playing along at Totally Gorjuss this week…Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your use of ribbon. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh man....those hearts are so so b'ful...
    have no words...u r jus amazing !!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. awsome creativity sweety.. keep up d gud work...gud luck..:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts