Saturday, March 6, 2010

Colorful Butterflies (Item Id#1123)

Happy Saturday !! Here is quick card for CPS Sketch 156. I told you I loved the sketch completely and had so many ideas floating around in my head. 

The pretty yellow pattern paper had been lying unused with me for over an year. So thought will put it to use this time. The buterflies are free digi stamps colored using water colors.

Hope you liked it!! Thanks for visiting!!  

P.S. I am tired of saying this "I dont remember the link for the digi" :), so I am in the process of compiling a quick list of links where you can find freebies. I will post it soon. :))

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog Ujjwal! The cards is elegant ...I liked the choice of colors.I wud like a link for the digi freebies on your blog :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. The butterflies looking very nice but more than that I liked your background selection of paper. Its beautiful. Well done girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing card!.. luv the stamp!.. the paper is gorgeous! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun butterflies!! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete