Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Black & White (Item Id#1120)

Hellloooo everbody, Hope you all are having a good week. Once again thanks to all of you for regularly visiting my blog and being generous enough to leave comments. I really appreciate it!! Thanks a ton :)

This card here is based on the CPS Sketch 156 and some other challenge had the color theme of black and white. And again as usual I have forgotten which challenge blog. You must be habitual of my gold fish memory by now :).



I loved this sketch at CPS. Its very simple and elegant and there is a lot that can be done with it. I prefered to keep it simple this time. The pattern on the small square is hand drawn. The border has been done with a glitter pen. The beautiful black ribbon is from Creative Impressions. You have to believe it when I say that I have literally been spending half my salary on craft's supply :)) .

Lucky me, I found a few more challenges to put this card into. Here they are

Cute Card Thursday (Ribbon Tastic)
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge (Ribbon & Glitter)
Hope you liked it!! Thanks for visiting!!

8 comments:

  1. Ahh...once again very beautiful !!!
    Actually I was thinking of telling you to experiment with black & white but you are smart enough to try it in advance. Thanks a ton.
    great goin Ujjwal...Keep it up..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty again!.. i loove this color combo!.. it just rocks.. nd so does ur card! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty, I love the bling...I can totally believe u about spending on craft supplies.....in the last 2 years I have spent a fortune on craft supplies, I just cant seem to get enough

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card... and as for spending on craft supplies, I guess it is the same story everywhere. The more you have the more you want; the more you want the more the more you spend - vicious cycle!! :-) Money well spent anyway (if you need that assurance) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!

    Jo and Tigerlover.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card, very elegant I love the black and white theme,and the layout is gorgeous...Thank you for your lovely comments.
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a classy and elegant card!

    After a while, you will stop buying...there will be a saturation point...thank goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is super chic! I have just started making cards but they are nowhere close to yours!great work! do stop by my blog creativekudi.blogspot.com I would love some feedback on my stuff too!

    ReplyDelete