Acetate Overlay (Item Id#1113)

Finally I made my first acetate overlay card!! phheeeewwwww
I have been thinking of making one for quite sometime now and when I saw the challenge over at Rainbow Lady, I knew this was the right time :)


Although there was an optional theme of Christmas,  I am still into Spring mood that I decided to make another Spring Card.

The adorable digi is from Lily-Boo's Boutique.


This one goes for the following challenges


Rainbow Lady's Challenge #95 (Acetate Overlay)
Alice in Wonderland Challenge (Butterfly)
Digital Tuesday Challenge #51 (Spring)

Hope you like it!! Thanks for visiting!!

Comments

  1. A lovely card...I like the image and the acetate is a great idea...
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of acetate. Thanks for joining us at OH, Alice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is pretty! :))
    And hey u r from in as well! How cool is that! I am in Pune too ! I'll email you an maybe we can catch up sometime?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. a masterpiece i must say...i simply salute ur creativity girl...keep rocking :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The butterflies are so beautiful! Just love this card! I'm so glad you could join us this week at the Digital Tuesday Challenge!
    Pleasantly,
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ujjwal,
    The cards are really cute and well made.I am from Pune too..It would be great if you could mention the place from where you get your materials for each card.It will be of great help. Maybe we can catch up sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous I love it. Sorry to be so late in commenting as been away. Thanks for sharing Love Cynthia x please email me re GD thanks x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts