Friday, February 12, 2010

Orange hues (Item id #1111)

Here is another card of mine which I made recently. I didnt make it with any particular theme in mind but when I finished making it, it was fitting well into Simon says photo inspiration challenge and so i thought i would enter the challenge.



The bright orange flower is again an inspiration from Joanne. These days I am really trying hard to get better with the paper flowers. They look just amazing !!
The white piece has been left blank to place the sentiment. I normally like to keep my cards blank so that they can be personalized for the occasion.
The patterned paper used is again handmade and this time I used 2 shades of blue, orange, green and skin tint to get the desired effect.
And this is how it looks from the inside. I hand painted this flower using water colors.
Hope you liked it!! Thanks for visiting !!

No comments:

Post a Comment