Saturday, February 13, 2010

Love with Origami

As I have mentioned I am a HUGE Nichole's fan and yesterday when I visited her blog I saw the origami challenge. So I set to enter the challenge and came out with this card. Hope I succeed in impressing Nichole :))
As the Valentine day is approaching, I just can't get this love theme out of mind :)).
And since the challenge is for open for all themes, I just thought I will do it with LOVE.
The right corner has small red origami heart. The big heart is made up of wool (Waste Master !!) and tucked inside the cute origami packet . The scolloped pattern paper is again hand painted. And as always the sentiment is also hand-written.
Hope you liked it!! Thanks for visiting!!

2 comments:

  1. U r really very creative n grt art. Best of luck sweetieeee...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely card hunny love those papers, thank you for joining in with the CCC challenge this week Lidna x

    ReplyDelete