Sunday, February 28, 2010

Lilac and Aqua (Item Id#1119)

Happy Weekend to you all!!

My love for blue isn't over yet guys and to support my obsession Susie's Sassy Challenge this week is the color combo Aqua and Lilac :)) . Here is my take on it.


I wanted to combine this challenge with another one at All that scraps where the challenge is to use a news paper or book. Well, how in the world could I miss that :) I have been advocating the use of newspaper in my cards right from my first post. I was glad to find a challenge on the same.

The flower has been painted using pearl colors. I am putting up another picture from a different angle for a better view. The pattern on the aqua paper is hand drawn.

Hope you like it!! Thanks for visiting!!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Ujjwal, what a pretty card. Love the newspaper behind the image and the embellishments are perfect. Thanks for joining us at Susie's sassy challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your hand drawn paper the most about this card!! Very very nice card... lovely colors and lovely use of embellishments.

    Hugs,
    Smita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining Susie's Sassy challenge with a fab creation, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty!!.. luv ur current obsession.. getting a lott oof ideas from there!.. lolz.. Happy Holi! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely...the flower with newspaper bg is looking very smart...Keep up the good work..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. flowers and text go so well together! thanks for joining the create w/text challenge at ATS Weekly Wed. blog!
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so unusual I love it, its really arty and perfect for our challenge great work.
    Thanks for joining in this weeks Susie's sassy challenge
    Love Susie xx

    ReplyDelete