Friday, February 19, 2010

Flowery Days Ahead (Item Id#1119)

Wishing you all a great day!!
Since most of the challenge blogs have spring and nature as their next theme, I thought of having something specifically to welcome spring and here it is.


Again I have used news paper to represent the trunk of the tree. I guess I am getting addicted to using newspaper :) but I guess its irresistable. Each time I use it I see so many new possibilities of using it all over again.
I am entering this card for the following challenges
A Spoon full of Sugar #91 Spring is in the air
Cupcake Crafts Keep it simple
Inky Impressions Spring
Crafty Angels Flowers
Totally Gorjuss Flowers
Hope you like it!! Thanks for visiting!!

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft ! Your card is so arty ! I love the way you have used the newspaper and the colours you have chosen are so lovely. SMiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hats off to ur creativity dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ujjwal

    Love this card - it certainly reminds me of spring!

    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, I really appreciate it.

    Take care

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another pretty make, the flower pots look fab...thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely spring card, your pots look lovely. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely. Hope things are okay ofter the attack
    Thanks for joining us at TG again
    Love Sarah W XXX
    p.s. there is 1 week left to enter my blog candy

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely Spring card. Thanks for joining us at TG.

    Kat x

    I have some blog candy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH WOW what a fabby spring creation, lovin those flowers!! Thanks so much for joining us at Inky Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how pretty!! Love all the textures, colors and details!! Great design!! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute card! love the tree trunk. nice idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the collage feel to this! Thanks for playing along with Inky Impressions have a inky dinky day! Beth

    ReplyDelete